Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Friday, August 19, 2016

ODBD August Reminder Post

Good morning!

Today we are taking a look back at Our Daily Bread Designs August Release, here are the cards I created using the new Thanks For Everything Stamp/die Duos and the new Woodpecker stamp set. For more inspiration using the August Release be sure to visit the ODBD Blog.


I stamped and colored my apple barrel with Copic Markers then die cut it with the Pierced Squares. Die cut one layer of Boho paper with the Squares and cut another layer of the paper to 4 1/8" X 5 3/8".
I cut the Layered Lacey Square scallop from white, the sentiment I cut with the Pierced Ovals from white, and my card base is 4 1/4" X 5 1/2" folded, from white.  I have a layer of dark red cut from the squares behind the scallops and my "Thanks" is cut from dark red (kind of a rusty red).
Several layers are popped up with foam tape.


My second card using the Woodpecker set also uses:


I cut the Soulful Stitches paper with the Vintage Flourish Patter then I stamped the sentiment inside the Vintage Flourish Pattern.
I stamped and cut out the woodpecker and popped it up over my Vintage Flourish Patter and over my Vintage Borders cut from ivory.  I added red nailhead stickers and ivory ribbon to finish.

To see more inspiration, please visit my design team (The Breadsticks)
Robin * Melissa * Julie * Sandee * Cathy * Dawn * Lori * Grace * Lisa 
Sabrina * Diana * Diane (Guest Designer)

ODBD Products used





Thanks for visiting today and have a great weekend!
Robin

10 comments:

Angella D. Crockett said...

Totally gorgeous designs, both of them! Wow, the apples look so realistic....and yummy!! HUGS!!

Sandee Shanabrough said...

Oh wow Robin! I agree with Angie, those apples are colored so realistically and beautifully!!! And the woodpecker card is so nice too!

Janine said...

2 gorgeous cards! To me the apples are so American but look good. I love the Woodpecker card

Cathymac said...

Two gorgeous cards, Robin! Those apples look so yummy and the woodpecker so beautifully designed and colored! WOW…stunning samples! Have a wonderful weekend…hugs!

Dawn said...

Beautiful samples, Robin! Those apples look good enough to eat!!

Melissa T. said...

Your coloring of those apples is perfect, makes me eager for apple season. :)

Sabrina Jackson said...

Oh my goodness, Robin, your apples looks so yummy and real, makes me want an apple now! Such a fabulous design on both of your cards! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

Helen Gullett said...

How gorgeous the fall apple card! Thank You for the inspirations!

Kelley said...

Beautiful cards, Robin! I LOVE the apple card. They look good enough to eat!!

Lisa Somerville said...

Wonderful cards, Robin! Fabulous coloring of the apples, wonderful rustic card using teh woodpecker!