Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Monday, February 21, 2022

Adoring You!

 Good morning!


This die set is part of the new Classically Becca dies at Spellbinders.
I also used:




This die set is perfect for making a shaped card, which is what I chose to do here.
Each layer has a gold layer under it and off-set just enough to give the card a natural glint.
The petals of the flowers were sponged with purple ink and the centers filled with purple stamen inserted through the center hole.
The decorative paper is an older Graphic 45 paper that I happen to have in my stash.
Don't we all have that "stash" of special papers we bought but hoarded (never used!)  Well, maybe I'm guilty alone, I don't know but I don't quite think so!  So anyway, I've started using my paper now, no more hoarding as I usually end up giving BOXES of paper away to make more room in my "studio".

Look at that sweet Adoring You, I just love that font and wording.  Altogether, these dies make a beautiful card, don't you think?  Let me know in the comment section below how you like this card!!
Are there things you would like to see in future?

Thanks for visiting today! Happy crafting!!

Robin
Psalms 18: 1-3
18 I love you, O Lord, my strength.
The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer,
    my God, my rock, in whom I take refuge,
    my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.
I call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised,
    and I am saved from my enemies.


1 comment:

Luz B said...

Robin you make such outstanding beautiful cards and I always love your emails the way you end all. with some quote or saying from the Bible, Thank you for sharing your creations and the word of God. I look forward to your emails, Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
God Bless you in all you do.....

Luz