Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Tuesday, February 15, 2022

You Are So Thoughtful Mosaic

 Good morning!

Today I've used a lot of dimensionals to accent my mosaic.

Nuvo dots and Liquid Pearls on each layer besides the foam sheet under each layer.


 Card size:  6” X 6”

Make a card base using 6 X 12” white cardstock, fold to make 6 X 6” card. Cut decorative paper panels as follows: blue-6 X 6”, 4 5/8 X 4 5/8”, and 3 5/8 X 3 5/8”, Aqua-5 3/4" square plus an aqua decorative square panel with cottage for the inside, light green-4 1/2" square, Red-3 1/2" square, round corners. Also out of the red die cut 4 corners using the Album Tags and Accents die set.

Layer card as follows: blue, aqua, 4 corners. Glue together blue and green then pop up and glue to card. Glue blue and red tother then pop up on card. Glue the inside layer in.

Stamp the Mosaic 4 times using gray ink (London Fog Memento used here as Memento ink stands up to alcohol pens). Die cut smaller and smaller using Mosaic dies in set. Color all layers as desired matching papers chosen then add foam to each layer. Glue layers together then decorate with glitter glue and rhinestone in center.

Stamp sentiment using Carnation Red onto decorative paper label strip, cut to size and glue to Mosaic at the bottom. Add red rhinestones to red panel and red corners. Glitter card.

Thanks for visiting today!

Robin 


Psalms 139:23-24
Search me, O God, and know my heart!
    Try me and know my thoughts![c]
24 And see if there be any grievous way in me,
    and lead me in the way everlasting!

3 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Wow, Robin! This is gorgeous! Just had to comment on this one! Love you, precious friend and sister! xoxo

Jan's Paper Flowers said...

Wow, this is gorgeous, my friend! Love the beautiful colors!

Patricia Manhire said...

Beautiful!! I love all the layers and the bright vibrant colours!