Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Friday, February 4, 2022

February Die of The Month from Amazing Paper Grace

 


I love making shaped cards so when I see a beautifully shaped die set my first thought goes there.  I have some paper with gold embossed lines and some gold mirror paper, I'm halfway there!! 
Today I have used the dies in both directions, one shaped card with a horizontal center line and one traditional square card with center line at the vertical.  I love both don't you?  Tell me, which design do you like best?
 
Dies for my creations today were supplied by Amazing Paper Grace.

There are 13 dies included in the Marvelous Medallion.
 










Supplies:
Amazing Paper Grace February 2022 Die of the Month – Marvelous Medallion
S2-082 Sentiments One, S6-045 Cascading Grace, SDS-169 Just A Note Sentiments and Tag
Gold embossing powder, white cardstock, decorative paper, gold mirror paper, Apricot satin ribbon, embossing ink

For more Marvelous Medallion Inspiration
Visit each Creative Team blog linked below for their take on creative paper crafting ideas with Marvelous Medallion, the Amazing Paper Grace February 2022 Die of the Month!
View this month’s Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month! 
See the video HERE

Follow me on Facebook!
Follow me on Instagram!



Thanks for visiting!
Robin
bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive.




2 comments:

Patricia Manhire said...

These cards are gorgeous!! Your shaped card is stunning and I love the colours that you have used.

Beverly Fuchs said...

Beautiful cards. It's amazing how you have used the same color combinations on both but they are so different. Love the shaped card. Thanks for sharing.