Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Monday, February 28, 2022

For You

 Good morning!



I'm using the Fluted Classics today to make a cute "For You" card.
S4-982 Cinch and Go Flowers

I used ivory cardstock along with this older peach and green Graphic 45 paper I've been hanging on to.  My flowers are 3 layers, shaped from the back with a Groove Golf Tool and sponged in the center for some added color.  The cardstock for the flowers is a very pale pink.  With the ink it gives the appearance of a peachy color.  The ink color is Tea Rose from Archival.
The Fluted Square and Fluted Circle frames were both popped up.

Thanks for visiting today!

Robin

Psalms 91:14-16
“Because he holds fast to Me in love, I will deliver him;
    I will protect him, because he knows My name.
15 When he calls to Me, I will answer him;
    I will be with him in trouble;
    I will rescue him and honor him.
16 With long life I will satisfy him
    and show him My salvation.”

No comments: