Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Monday, March 7, 2022

Amazing Paper Grace Adoring You


This card, when laid out flat, is a slimline card but I've turned it into a sweet little easel just for a little variety.  I picked these colors because my mom always liked these colors together so I was thinking of her and that made me happy...It's the little things you remember that often count the most...
One time she even painted her kitchen with these colors!
This makes a darling little note card of 4 X 4".
S5-426 Splendid Trilliant and S6-177 Scalloped Symphony I started with a 4 X 8" piece of
Heavy weight white cardstock, scored it at 4" and 6" and made two valley folds.  I cut another piece of white 4 X 4" then glued it to the bottom 2" of the 4 X 8" from the score line down 
creating the easel base.  From there it was a matter of die cutting the other pieces from green and lavender.  My flowers are cut from white then sponged with color.
The sentiment is popped up creating a stop for the front to rest against while open for display.












Thanks for visiting today,
Robin

 


24  And see if there be any grievous way in me,
    and lead me in the way everlasting!
When I pray this prayer I often sit and wonder what God might show me about myself that I didn't even realize, do you do that?  It has surprised me at this age how much a person can not know themselves.  Often we find out while under pressure don't we?
I do want God to show me and help me to be a better person even when it hurts!