Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Monday, March 28, 2022

Amazing Paper Grace Unfailing Love

 

Good morning Amazing friends!



Yes, there is a lot to this one and you could certainly use what you have similar to achieve
a similar look, I would encourage you to do so.
I just used some that I had, old and new, to do what came to me at the moment.
I'm a die collector what can I say?  I used to collect stamps (and still do to some extent) but I just really like dies!!  I like mix and match!


I also used some pearls (they come in a line of self-adhesive), some thin silk cord, some white gauze (cheese cloth), some glitter and some stamen for the flower centers.
I used 2 tones of purple cardstock and white cardstock or this project.  Some Wilted Violet Distress ink for sponging the flowers and stamping the sentiment (Heartfelt Creations).
The paper I used for the green leaves was in a paper pad of papers that look like alcohol ink backgrounds from Craft Consortium.

Thank you Amazing Paper Grace for these Amazing dies!




Thanks for visiting today!  Hope you come away inspired to make a card!

Robin

On God rests my salvation and my glory; my mighty rock, my refuge is God.






No comments: