Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Friday, March 4, 2022

AMAZING PAPER GRACE DIE OF THE MONTH -MARCH

 


This new die is perfect for a shaped card and I love making shaped cards. A lot of times I like lining white die cuts with silver or gold because it gives just a bit of glitz to any card.  The Bella Ovalette is also perfect for using just  parts of to decorate a 3D projects like the box I've made here.  Gift boxes are fun to give little trinkets to your friends and family and they are easy to make.  The Bella Ovalette is the perfect die set to decorate with.
 
My creations were created today with dies provided by Amazing Paper Grace.

There are 12 dies included in the Bella Ovalette.



I used The Bella Ovalette cut from white cardstock and also from silver cardstock over some multi-color watercolor looking decorative paper.

My second project also uses the Bella Ovalette cut from white.
I made a box then used the Bella Ovalette on each side.
  
        I used the center portion on the box lid along with the pretty flowers.


Supplies:
Amazing Paper Grace March 2022 Die of the Month – Bella Ovalette
and SDS-054 Giving Occasions
White cardstock, decorative paper, silver cardstock, white satin ribbon, silver embossing powder, green Prills.


For more Bella Ovalette Inspiration
Visit each Creative Team blog linked below for their take on creative paper crafting ideas with Bella Ovalette, the Amazing Paper Grace March 2022 Die of the Month!
View this month’s Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month! https://youtu.be/kptJ1TAQxrY

Follow me on Facebook!
Follow me on Instagram!

Thanks for visiting today!

Robin













4 comments:

Becca Feeken said...

Oh Robin, what a lovely set of makes!! You have my mind going here - that box is absolutely fabulous!!

Patricia Manhire said...

These are both gorgeous!! I love how you have wrapped the dies around the box!

Beverly Fuchs said...

I love the watercolored decorative paper that you have used for your box and card. It really makes the white die cuts stand out. Your little box is just perfect. Thanks for sharing with us.

MaryH said...

Special makes that are a feast for the eyes and just plain made me happy! Thanks for putting a smile in my heart and provide some lovely inspiration!