Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Monday, March 21, 2022

Amazing Paper Grace With Love

 Good morning my friends!

I love these slimline card designs!!  I remember when I wasn't into them at all and just didn't see what the big deal was, I've changed my mind.  I think it happened over time little by little, but now working with all these gorgeous dies from Amazing Paper Grace, I LOVE them!

This card is full of beauty with lots of details, I've used beautiful APG flower dies to add to the beauty as well (see the list of dies below). 



You will see, if you look closely, that I've added sheer ribbon and wired stamen to this little bouquet as well as some beautiful (alcohol ink look) designer paper.


All dies provided by Amazing Paper Grace

Designer paper from Craft Consortium 12 X 12 paper pad.
The Fluted slimline frame was popped up using a Fun Foam black sheet cut in 1/4" strips
then glued onto the back.
Green ribbon from my stash as well as the wired stamen.  Some wires were cut short then the left over curled to look like tendrils.  I usually curl them around 1 of my Groove Golf Tools.
I used white, green, yellow, black and turquoise cardstocks mostly from my scrap drawer.

Thanks for visiting today! I hope you are inspired to go create something!!

Robin thank you!


32 Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you.






No comments: