Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Friday, June 2, 2023

Day 2 of the Red Rubber Release for June

Hello stamping buddies!

Second day of the Impression Obsession Team blog hop, here are some new projects with the June Limited Edition red rubber stamp set. You can find a list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog each day through the event.

Two lucky customers who place an Impression Obsession order during the Limited Edition Set release week (June 1st– 9th) will be chosen and will have a very special Impression Obsession prize package added to their orders!



My first card features this beautiful sleigh loaded with gifts.
You'll notice that I used some glitter pens on this card.

I used I.O. Limited Edition June 2023 Red Rubber Set and this I.O. dies: 
I continued with the traditional Christmas colors today as well.


My second card features the Santa going down the chimney scene, also part of this 


He has a sack full of gifts for all the children.
I.O. Dies include: DIE860-WW Large Frame and on the inside of this card I used: DIE975-V Cute Scalloped Rectangles
I used glitter on the snow, Liquid Applique for the fur and a bit of white gel pen for high lights.







Here is a list of the I.O. Designs for the hop:


Thanks for visiting today!

Robin



1 comment:

Susan said...

Thanks for a peek inside the card! I like the simplicity of this set.