Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Thursday, June 15, 2023

New I.O. June Release Adventure Awaits

 

Welcome to the Hop!

Get ready for an exciting event this June! Join the Impression Obsession Team on June 15th and 16th as we unveil our latest clear stamp and die sets. The 2 sets you find on my blog here are only the beginning, check out my teammate's blogs to see more!  You can find a daily list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog through the event. Two lucky customers who place an Impression Obsession order during June release week (June 15th – 23rd) will be chosen and will have a special Impression Obsession prize added to their order.

Don't miss out on this exciting event - visit the Impression Obsession Blog today to learn more and place your order!


My first card features this so cute boot! I added dark brown ink to the stitches, silver to the eyelets, and twine as shoe laces.


The background has watered-down ink (because sometimes hiking the woods and streams can get dirty)
also, the edges of all layers are sponged with Walnut Stain ink.




My next card uses: IO CL1177 Outdoor Adventure, Basic 3 Browns Paper Pad, and

DIE837-YY Wacky Stitched Circles.


Please be sure to visit the IO team blogs
See all the released stamps and dies today at I.O.


Thanks for visiting today!
Robin


1 comment:

Geri S said...

Love the cards! This boot set is my second fave to all the Pooh sets! Thanks for great ideas!