Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Thursday, June 1, 2023

I.O. New Red Rubber Set June 2023 HoHoHo!

 Hello fellow crafters!

Welcome to the June Limited Release Rubber Set Hop!
June 1st & 2nd the Impression Obsession Team will be sharing new projects with the June Limited Edition red rubber stamp set. You can find a list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog each day through the event.
Two lucky customers who place an Impression Obsession order during the Limited Edition Set release week (June 1st– 9th) will be chosen and will have a very special Impression Obsession prize package added to their orders!


My sample today features this adorable Santa face!  I LOVE it!  I went with the traditional Christmas colors for this June Red Rubber release, hope you will check out what my fellow I.O. designers have come up with as well!


I used Liquid Applique to make the fury white parts of his hat then puffed it up with a heat gun.
I added a little white gel pen to his glasses for shine.

Come back tomorrow for more of this Limited Edition Red Rubber Set from I.O.

Here is a list of I.O. Designer Blogs to visit:


Thanks for visiting!

Robin



No comments: