Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Saturday, September 16, 2023

Day Two- September Release Blog Hop-HoHoHo!

Hello crafty friends!

 2nd day of the September release

From September 15th to 16th, the Impression Obsession Team will showcase their latest projects featuring new clear stamps, dies, and paper packs! Check out the Impression Obsession Blog for a complete list of participants each day of the event. During the September release week (September 15th-22nd), two fortunate customers who place an Impression Obsession order will be selected to receive a unique prize package along with their purchase. Best of luck to all!


I love this sentiment and just cutting the cookie to look like someone ate half a cookie.  So cute!

And who wouldn't love this paper, I mean really.





 
2nd card-Just Believe.
Look at this sleigh filled with goodies!!!
How fun it was to use several different decorative papers to make the packages and those cute candy canes!






And my 3rd card today-HoHoHo


Embossing folder, obviously and I had to make the plate a saucer for that cute Santa cup, right?  Of course, the saucer had to have a couple of Christmas cookies on it too, I mean come on!

Thanks for visiting today my friends and I hope you get loads of inspiration on your 
way along the hop as well!!

Robin












No comments: