Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Monday, September 25, 2023

Team Favorite-Cookies and Hot Chocolate

 Hello friends!

Today is a team Favorite day.  My favorites are hot chocolate with whipped cream 
and sugar cookies (nowadays it has to be sugar-free and almond flour cookies, oh well!)
Oh, I wish I had a Christmas cup that looked like this!  I love it (and that new Santa cup as well).   The cookie plate could be used any time of year.

I used Nuvo drops to decorate the cookie.








Look at these gingerbread men, I mean come on!
Aren't these the cutest?

CS1217 Christmas Cookie Sayings   DIE1239 Cookie Plate, DIE1245 Gingerbread Man, DIE017-V Border Duo 1, DIE965-Y Small Tags and PP045 Holiday Cheer Paper Pad.  The gingerbread men are decorated with Nuvo drops.


This card is fun because of the Cookie Saying, OMGosh!


I decorated these cookies with Nuvo drops.

Thanks for visiting today!
I hope you've been inspired to create some Christmas cards, it's closer than you think!

Robin

















No comments: