Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Monday, September 18, 2023

Elf Did It!

Hello there crafty friends!
There is no blog hop today but I had so much fun making cards this month that I just
had to share some more.
This first card is so funny to me.  I never tire of seeing people's videos of their pets (dogs mostly because they show their emotions the most!) anyway, one is always pointing a "finger" at the other as to "who did it!" Think torn-up pillow...
So here, the cat is playing all innocent and the mouse is saying "Thanks for throwing me under the bus!"
I've used this wonderful Christmas plaid and actually found some ribbon in my stash that matches. The cat's paws were stamped twice so that I could cut one pair out and pop them up over the frame.



My next card features the cute cat set as well.
This time I used the Christmas Doodles paper for the background.



Thanks for visiting with me today, I hope you liked these kitty cards and got some inspiration to do some yourself.

Robin








 

No comments: