Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Monday, September 4, 2023

Theme Day- Happy Halloween

 

Hello crafty friends!

How about one more Halloween card?
I used some previously made background panels that I have in my stash. One was made on black glossy paper using Lumiere paint with plastic wrap, and the other was an ink-sprayed panel.  I like to spend a couple hours in my craft room just playing with ink sprays and paper.  That's handy for making a card that would normally take much more time because of spraying and drying.  The plastic wrap technique takes much more time to dry so having those backgrounds on hand is fantastic as well.


I fussy cut the ghost and the Happy Halloween from the stamp set.


Be sure to visit all the design team blogs for more inspiration!

Thanks for visiting today!
Robin




No comments: